Our Proxy, Analytics and IR teams work in tandem to develop an effective communication program that ensures maximum support and participation for your campaign.
Research shows that as many as 20% of Retail investors are unlikely to have received or read shareholder documentation ahead of a general meeting, entitlement offer or transaction. Our Proxy team will identify the most appropriate and efficient channels of communication – direct engagement, Retail Brokers or Financial Advisors – before developing the script and Q&A for an intelligent, adaptive engagement with shareholders in line with the client’s broader communications strategy.
For your more sophisticated investors let our Shareholder Analytics team identify the beneficial investors and decision makers on the register with the power to vote. This facilitates the ability of our IR team to arrange one-on-one institutional, proxy advisor and analyst briefings, small meetings, conference calls and webcasts, social media and outbound/inbound telephone proxy solicitation.
For a completely seamless experience during transactions, combine our Proxy Solicitation with Media Relations services to ensure shareholder concerns are proactively addressed via direct engagement and broader market communication.
The FIRST Advisers team has worked on over 300 proxy campaigns since 2004.
- Vote dependent M&As – especially Schemes of Arrangement
- Takeover offers – Unsolicited or Agreed
- Vote dependent IPOs (spin-offs, demergers, unlisted funds)
- Shareholder approval for Capital Raisings, Share buy-backs, change of Responsible Entity, change of domicile
- Crisis Management, Shareholder Activism, Retail Shareholder Perception Audits